Crawfish Jambalaya in Rice Cooker2013-01-06
A fast and easy way to make a great Crawfish Jambalaya
- 1 can Campbell Beef Broth (10 oz)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 4 oz can of mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lb. crawfish tails
- 2 cups white rice, raw
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- Season to taste with salt and red pepper
Place all ingredients into rice cooker. Do not add any water.
Cook mixture as you would rice.
After cook cycle is completed, keep on warm cycle for an additional 30-45 minutes.
Average Member Rating
(2 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe