Crawfish Stuffed Peppers2013-01-06
- 1 lb. peeled crawfish tails, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 5 medium bell peppers, cut in half
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine
- 1/2 loaf stale French bread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco
Saute onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic in margarine
Soak bread in water then squeeze water out.
Add crawfish tails, parsley, and bread.
Add Tabasco and salt then mix well.
Remove skillet from burner and add egg blending well.
Boil bell pepper halves in salt water for 5 minutes. Remove from water and remove excess water.
Stuff bell peppers with mixture. Bake for 20 minutes at 350F.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe