Bayou Chicken Bake2013-01-06
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup cooked regular long grain rice
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen black-eyed peas
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle chicken with Cajun seasoning; place in baking pan.
In large bowl, combine onion, rice, black-eyed peas and tomatoes. Pour over chicken.
Cover and bake 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe