Cajun Bread Pudding2013-01-06
Bread pudding is a traditional dessert in Cajun Land. It’s light-and-airy taste is complimented with a touch of vanilla. Delicious!
- 12 cups cubed white bread
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Toss bread with raisins.
Place in a 3-quart, rectangular baking dish.
Combine and mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour over bread; let stand for 30 minutes.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe