Cajun Cheese Ball2013-01-06
- 8 oz mild Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
Mix cheddar cheese, onion, cream cheese, red pepper and Worcestershire sauce in bowl blending well.
Form into ball.
Mix parsley and pecans on a plate.
Roll cheese ball in pecan mixture until covered.
Refrigerate for one hour.
Serve with crackers.
Cheese ball can be prepared the day before serving. Cover and place in refrigerator until serving time.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe