Cajun Chicken Casserole2013-01-06
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Heat chicken in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bell pepper and onion; cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are slightly crisp.
Spoon into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir in tomatoes, soup and seasoning.
Stir remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended.
Pour over chicken mixture.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe