Cajun Chicken Club Sandwich2013-01-06
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan salad dressing
- 4 hoagie rolls, split and toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 strips bacon, cooked
Pound the chicken to 3/8-inch thickness; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
In a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil for 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Place one slice cheese over each chicken piece. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
Spread dressing over cut sides of rolls. Place two slices of tomato on bottom of bun, top with chicken and two strips of bacon.
Serve with crispy fries or potato salad on the side.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe