Cajun Chicken Nuggets2013-01-06
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- Vegetable oil
In a large bowl, combine onion soup mix, bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, thyme and pepper.
Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture, coating well.
Arrange chicken in a 13 x 9-inch microwave-safe baking dish, then drizzle with 2 to 3 tablespoons oil.
Microwave uncovered at HIGH for 6 minutes or until chicken is done, rearranging chicken once; drain on paper towels.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe