Cajun Chicken Sandwich2013-01-06
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each), butterflied or pounded thin
- About 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Margarine (to saute chicken)
- 2 toasted buns, split
- Preheat cast iron skillet over high heat on top of stove.
- Dredge chicken in Cajun seasoning. Place small amount of margarine in skillet and place seasoned chicken breasts in skillet. Cook until seasoning is black, then turn and cook until done. Serve on toasted bun with your favorite sandwich toppings.
No Steps Found !
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe