Cajun Crawfish Quesadilla2013-01-06
- 1 large (12-inch) flour tortilla
- 12 to 18 peeled and deveined crawfish tails
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded or sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh jalape?os, chopped (optional)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cajun spice blend, to taste
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Homemade salsa
Melt butter in large frying pan over moderate heat.
Assemble quesadilla by layering all ingredients except sour cream, lettuce and salsa on one half of the tortilla. Fold in half and saute until tortilla is browned on one side.
Flip and saute on other side until cheese is melted.
Cut into pie-shape wedges and serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce and salsa.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe