Cajun Shrimp Spread2013-01-06
- 1 lb cooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 bunch finely chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
Put all ingredients in a food processor.
Pull processor until mixture has creamy consistency.
Chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
Serve on crackers as a spread.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe