Cajun Tomato Gravy2013-01-06
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 2 small cans tomato paste
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Accent
In an iron skillet, sauce onion, celery, garlic and shallots.
Add one cup water; reheat, then add tomato paste, tomato sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and Accent.
Simmer very slowly for at least 30 minutes.
Average Member Rating
(2 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe