- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 pack wontons
- Vegetable oil
Heat the oil in skillet. Add the one and green pepper. Saute for three minutes. Add the tomatoes and garlic. Cook for one minute. Add seasoning, and remove from heat. Let cool fully.
Add cheese to mixture. Place a wonton facing you in a diamond shape. Place 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the center. Fold in the two side points until slightly overlapping.
Bring the bottom point to the center, dab with water and roll into an egg-roll shape. Toss in a bowl of flour. Continue until all the mix is used.
Heat the oil to 375F. Add the won tons in small batches and cook until brown (about 3 minutes). Drain on paper towels. Make a dipping sauce by mixing together the mayonnaise and hot sauce.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe