Creamy Creole Turkey Bake2013-01-06
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 4 ounces fettuccini, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubed cooked turkey
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in margarine 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
In medium bowl blend cream cheese, tomatoes and Creole seasoning.
Fold in vegetable mixture, fettuccini and turkey.
Pour mixture into 9-inch square dish, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle cheese over top and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe