Creole Jack Rabbit2013-01-06
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup canned tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- English muffins or toast triangles
Cook bacon until crisp.
Add onion and green pepper and saute until tender.
Blend in flour.
Stir in milk and tomatoes and cook until thickened.
Add cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Stir until cheese melts.
Serve over toast or muffins.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe