- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato purre
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid red pepper seasoning
Mix onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in a 2-quart microwave-proof casserole dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Stir in sliced mushrooms, tomato purre, salt, sugar and liquid red pepper seasoning.
Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes or until steaming hot.
Stir and serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe