- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 3 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
- 3 cups corn and rice cereal squares
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
Combine cereals, pretzels and pecans on a large cookie sheet or roasting pan.
Drizzle cereal mix with half of the butter.
Combine seasonings and cheese sprinkling half over the mixture. Stir well and drizzle the rest of the butter and seasonings.
Bake at 250F for one hour. Stir the mixture every fifteen minutes
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe