- 2 to 3 pounds tenderized round steak
- 1 medium to large onion, sliced
- 1 quart canned tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar or to taste
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut steak into serving pieces and roll in flour.
Brown in small amount of cooking oil.
Place steak in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Place onion slices on top of steak pieces.
In a bowl, mix tomatoes, ground cloves, garlic salt and sugar. Pour over steak pieces and onion.
Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours and uncovered for 1/2 hour.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe