Hot Cajun Mustard2013-01-06
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, grated
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 5 ounces hot water
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT water and mix well. Then add the water, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
Transfer to an airtight jar and store sealed, in the refrigerator.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe