|This is my mom’s recipe. It even wins over people who say “I don’t like spaghetti”.|
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 packet of spaghetti seasoning
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 bag of spaghetti noodles
- salt and red pepper (to taste)
- 1 small can of mushrooms (optional)
In a skillet, saute onions and bell pepper until caramelized. Add ground meat cook on medium heat until browned.
Drain ground meat of any excess oils. Then return to skillet.
Add spaghetti seasoning, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, water (refill the tomato sauce can for the correct amount), mushrooms (optional), and season to taste.
Mix in spaghetti noodles.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe