- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound scallops
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp (any size)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon paprika
In a large saute pan, add olive oil onion and peppers; saute until tender.
When scallops are cooked through, add heavy cream, bring to a boil, then and add shrimp, cayenne, red pepper flakes and paprika.
Reduce heat to medium low. When shrimp begin to turn pink, stir in cheese and mix until sauce thickens. If sauce isn't as thick as you'd like, add more cheese.
Serve over linguine.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe