Misty’s Chicken Skilletini2015-08-18
|Inspired by Johnny Carino’s Chicken Skilletini: A tomato sauce chicken spaghetti.|
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into 1" strips
- 1/2 jar of Garden Vegetable Spaghetti sause
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- red pepper and salt (to taste)
- 1/2 bag of spaghetti noodles
Chop onions and bell pepper into strips (like you would for fajitas).
While noodles are boiling, coat skillet with oil on medium heat. Insert onion, bell pepper and chicken. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and onions are caramelized (brown). Drain noodles and add to pan. Pan fry noodles for 1-2 minutes. Poor sauce into the pan. Ready when sauce warms.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe