Tip Roast Cajun Style2013-01-06
- 1 four lb tip roast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine oil, vegetables, and spices.
Make 8-12 deep slits into roast. Stop slits about an inch from the bottom. Fill pockets with mixture and rub remainder on top of roast.
Bake uncovered at 300F for 2.5 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140F (medium rare).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe